Monday, November 17, 2014

Australian Aboriginal Art

The purpose of this assignment was to display a story that has been occurring in our lifetime and then come up with our own symbols to portray our story. Once we came up with our symbols we were instructed what Australian Aboriginal art included. We learned that Australian Aboriginal art included using techniques called stippling and cross hatching when completing their work. 

For this assignment my story included me and my future husband going off and starting our own families and how the story of our lives will go (ideally). This project I used the stippling technique for the majority of the piece. This took a lot of time, and was very time consuming, but happened to be one of my favorites from the semester. I was really pleased with how it turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment