Monday, November 17, 2014

Non-Objective Squares


The purpose of this assignment is to have a line that goes from one corner of the board to another corner of the board. Then the rest was up to us on how we designed this square.

When working on this project my line started from the top left corner to the bottom right corner. From there I created triangles from the middle of the line that went corner to corner. The board initially had a gold tint to it, so I decided to utilize the gold when using it in my piece. To compliment the gold I used a silver and black sharpie, and then added in a rustic red oil pastel in some of the gold areas to make the black and silver stand out. I enjoyed creating and designing the lay out of this project and see it all come together.

For tutorial click here:http://artlessonsforteaching.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment